Monday 2 April 2012

Movie Poster Research




Throughout all my horror movie poster research, I found common ground. All have one very central focused image, that is clear, concise and eye catching. The title of the film is then very clearly displayed in bold font, generally at the bottom of the poster where the credits lie. Below the credits, I found most posters included a date of release for the film, distribution/production logos and sometimes even a website for the film. Most posters also have a tagline for their film, displayed clearly on the image, in a place careful not to intrude into the main focus of the image, or even sometimes, right at the top of the poster. These conventions I found through research, I have decided to definitely continue and maybe even develop during the production of my movie poster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment